Back To The Basics For Breast Cancer Awareness Month
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Check out our Breast Cancer Awareness basics and stay up to date on this cause.
A Bit of Background
Breast Cancer is the most common cancer among women. Early detection and diagnosis are key.
1. Age 20: Daily self-exam
2. Age 40: Baseline Mammogram
3. Ages 20-39: Get an exam every 3 years if you're between the ages of 20 and 39.
4. Ages 40-49: Mammogram every 1-2 years.
5. Age 50+: Mammogram every year.
6. All ages: maintain a low-fat diet, regular exercise, and no smoking or drinking.
How Can You Help?
1. Make A Donation
2. Share Your Story
To learn more about Breast Cancer and what you can do to prevent it, go to https://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/.
And, you can help pray for a cure with Christian Strong's Pray For A Cure collection. Join the fight today!