Giving Thanks With God
Even though Thanksgiving may be so yesterday, it is important to always show thanks to God every day. With our tips, you can fully immerse yourself in the experience of being an engaged Christian every day in new and creative ways.
Reasons To Thank God:
1. He Gives You Life - God willed you to be on this Earth and has given you the gift of life. Thank him eternally for this gift!
2. God Gives You His Love - With the blessing of love from God, you can find the strength and acceptance to go forward in your life every day.
3. God Gives You Answers To Prayer - When you are looking for answers, God brings it to you. He provides you with everything you need to find solitude in life and love.
Bible Quotes About Being Thankful To God:
1. Colossians 3:17: "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."
2. Jeremiah 30:19: "From them will come songs of thanksgiving and the sound of rejoicing. I will add to their numbers, and they will not be decreased; I will bring them honor, and they will not be disdained."
3. Hebrews 13:15: "Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise - the fruit of lips that openly profess his name."
4. Psalm 69:30: "I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving."
5. 1 Thessalonians 5:18: "Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
6. Psalm 118: 29: "Give thanks to the Lord for he is good, his love endures forever."
7. 2 Corinthians 9:15: "Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift."
It is important to express gratitude towards God every day. With these bible quotes and excerpts, you can provide thanks in all situations.
From all of us at Christian Strong, we hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!